Use Panoramix for the protection of seeds, promotion of plant emergence, stimulation of root growth and strengthening of the shoots.
How it works
Mode of action
Panoramix contains various Mycorrhiza, Bacillus, and Trichoderma species, to ensure that nutrients such as nitrogen and phosphorus are much more readily available for the plant. Panoramix therefore helps to significantly reduce the use of fertilizers. In addition, better developed root systems have access to a larger soil volume, make more moisture available to the plant.
|Pack size||100 ml, 1 litre, 5 litre and 20 litre containers.|
|Presentation||Oil based formulation.|
|Content||Mycorrhiza, Trichoderma spp. and Bacillus spp..|
Directions for use
- Shake the product well before use
- Mix the required quantity of Panoramix with the seeds
- Preferably apply directly before sowing
- If necessary treated seeds can be stored up to one month after treatment
- Store the seeds in a dark place between 8-15°C in paper or nylon bags, avoid plastic bags
- Panoramix Wheat: 4 ml/kg seeds
- Panoramix Maize: 2 ml/kg seeds
Panoramix performs well and predictably in various climates.
Storage time after receipt
- See package for expiry date
- Storage time will decrease once package has been opened
- In a cool, dark and dry place
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Protect against freezing
"The general conditions of Koppert (Koppert B.V. and/or of its affiliated companies) apply. Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Check local registration requirements. Koppert cannot be held liable for unauthorized use. Koppert is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions."