Vidi Terrum supports the plant's metabolism leading to better fruit set and size, and better bulb size.
How it works
Mode of action
Vidi Terrum provides the plant with extra energy for the formation of fruit, tubers or bulbs. Energy is provided by the free L-amino acids in the product. Plants can take up Vidi Terrum both through their roots and leaves.
Improved fruit setting.
|Pack size||5 and 20 litre containers 1000 litre IBC.|
|Presentation||Liquid, brown, slight herbal scent.|
|Content||10% amino acids in herbal extract.|
Directions for use
- Shake the container (or stir the content of the IBC) well before use
- Fill the application tank with half the required amount of water
- Add the required amount of Vidi Terrum to the water
- Mix thoroughly
- Add the remaining amount of water
- Apply immediately after preparation
Vidi Terrum can be applied via drench or drip at the base of the plant around the roots or sprayed on the plant canopy.
Application as drench or via the irrigation system:
- A separate tank/container is recommended for the proper preparation and application of the product
- Always add Vidi Terrum to the irrigation water after the sand filter, ideally directly injected at the irrigation valve by means of an injection pump (e.g. Dosatron) or venturi
- Avoid drainage in substrates when applying by drench/drip to prevent leaching
- Make sure Vidi Terrum does not remain in the irrigation system during the night
- Use disinfectants regularly to keep the irrigation system clean, but do not use Vidi Terrum at the same time as the disinfectant
- Ensure that the drench reaches the root zone
Application via spraying:
- Always ensure that the spray tank is clean
- Ensure good crop coverage
- The dosage of Vidi Terrum depends on crop, growth substrate and climate and should always be adjusted to the particular situation
- Apply during flowering, fruitset and (in bulb/tuber crops) bulb/tuber filling
- Application rates typically range from 3-5 litres/ha
- Applications should be repeated a number of times
- Consult a Koppert advisor or a recognized distributor of Koppert products for advise on the best strategy for your situation
Can be tank mixed with most soluble fertilizers and pesticides. However, test any mix on a small surface for unexpected effects prior to extensive use.
Storage time after receipt
- See package for expiry date
- Storage time will decrease once package has been opened
- In a cool, dark and dry place
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Protect against freezing
"The general conditions of Koppert (Koppert B.V. and/or of its affiliated companies) apply. Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Always comply with the conditions specified in local product registrations. Koppert cannot be held liable for unauthorized use. Koppert is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions."